We Should Be Inspired by Iranian Cinema: Rahul Bose
Rahul Bose says Indian filmmakers should seek inspiration from Iranian cinema and learn the art of making movies under specific time-bound restrictions.
A file photo of Rahul Bose.
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Rahul Bose says Indian filmmakers should seek inspiration from Iranian cinema and learn the art of making movies under specific time-bound restrictions.
"We should be inspired by the world-class Iranian cinema which is made with 99-restrictions but has never come in the way of creating quality global content," Rahul said in a statement.
Rahul, whose last directorial Poorna played out for around 145 minutes, added: "There's always a way, there's always a creative way that you can use and people will not understand the problems you went through."
The actor, who conducted a master class with Media Konnect (a global exchange platform) in association with MET - IMM, Bandra last week, also shared that it was challenging to find "an efficient team" for Poorna - which narrates the story of the youngest girl in the world to scale Mount Everest.
After the success of Poorna, Rahul wants to make movies for the global audience.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Bandagi Kalra's Father Hospitalised After Her Excessive PDA with Puneesh Sharma Inside the House?
- Designer Duo Gauri-Nainika's Debut Shoe Range Is The Ultimate Party Footwear You Were Looking For
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR
- Aaradhya Bachchan Turns 6; Amitabh Bachchan Gets Emotional
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer