We'd Be Happy: Abhishek On Bachchan Family Working In a Film Together
Image: Yogen Shah
New Delhi: Abhishek Bachchan has worked with father Amitabh Bachchan and wife Aishwarya in past and the actor says he would be more than happy if his family including mother Jaya will get a chance to share the screen space.
The 40-year-old actor says though he is interested in working with his family, it takes a lot of things to convince four individuals to say yes to the same story.
"It's basically about four individual actors, who have to like the same script. Because it can't be like we're a family so let's do a film together. It's like we all four have to like the film.
"We all four would be more than happy to do a film together if it checks the boxes for each and every individual actor," Abhishek said.
While the actor has worked with father Big B in films like Paa, Bunty Aur Babli and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, he has starred with his actress wife Aishwarya in Kuch Naa Kaho, Guru and Raavan. The trio have also appeared together in 2005 hit song Kajra Re
Recommended For You
- World RecordSubstitute Bangladesh Wicketkeeper Imrul Kayes Sets World Record
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Beserk
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know
- Musical magicJaipur Literature Festival 2017: Shillong Choir, Raghu Dixit, Swanand Kirkire to Perform This Year