Who Wouldn't Want to Date Salman Khan: Amy Jackson
Salman Khan, Amy Jackson clicked during 2.0 first look launch event.
Mumbai: Actress Amy Jackson says any girl would love to date superstar Salman Khan. The actress considers the 50-year-old star a "great friend", who has given her a lot of confidence. There were reports that Salman made a surprise appearance at 2.0 teaser launch to support Amy.
When asked would she like to date the Sultan star, the actress said, "Who wouldn't like to date Salman Khan? I am totally single and I am very happy."
Amy was speaking at the launch of a magazine. The actress was part of Salman's brother Sohail Khan's directorial venture Freaky Ali".
"Salman has been great as a friend and giving me lot of guidance. Also Akshay Kumar has always been helping me," she added.
Amy said she would love to star opposite Salman if she gets an offer. The actress also praised the star for his fit physique. "Salman has dropped 20 kilos now. He was there at the Robot 2 launch and I was like how did you lose that in a month, he has done a brilliant job. He has incorporated lot of cardio into his routine. He looks fantastic," she added.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction