Who Wouldn't Want to Date Salman Khan: Amy Jackson
Salman Khan, Amy Jackson clicked during 2.0 first look launch event.
Mumbai: Actress Amy Jackson says any girl would love to date superstar Salman Khan. The actress considers the 50-year-old star a "great friend", who has given her a lot of confidence. There were reports that Salman made a surprise appearance at 2.0 teaser launch to support Amy.
When asked would she like to date the Sultan star, the actress said, "Who wouldn't like to date Salman Khan? I am totally single and I am very happy."
Amy was speaking at the launch of a magazine. The actress was part of Salman's brother Sohail Khan's directorial venture Freaky Ali".
"Salman has been great as a friend and giving me lot of guidance. Also Akshay Kumar has always been helping me," she added.
Amy said she would love to star opposite Salman if she gets an offer. The actress also praised the star for his fit physique. "Salman has dropped 20 kilos now. He was there at the Robot 2 launch and I was like how did you lose that in a month, he has done a brilliant job. He has incorporated lot of cardio into his routine. He looks fantastic," she added.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic Stunned by Denis Istomin
- 'Six King' MS Dhoni Joins Elite ODI List
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Officially Launched in India At a Starting Price of Rs 9,999
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment