Why Karan Johar Wants to Marry Shah Rukh Khan, Kill Sidharth Malhotra
A file photo.
Popular filmmaker Karan Johar may have used his films to propagate true love, and talk about the institution of marriage. But haven’t we all been interested in his love life too? In knowing more about the special someone in his personal life?
At a recent event in Mumbai, Johar was asked whom he would want to kill, marry and be friends with (SRK, Sidharth Malhotra and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan). And his answers, as expected, were shocking.
Johar immediately replied, "I would marry Shah Rukh, I love his bungalow. I'll kill Ash and Sid, because I'm not going to answer that question."
In his book 'An Unsuitable Boy',which has been co-authored by Poonam Saxena, Johar wrote about the rumours with SRK.
Recommended For You
- Ravindra Jadeja Gives it Back Royally to Matthew Wade
- Hyundai Elantra Review: The Korean Plan To Kill German Cars In India
- American Photographer Captures Bollywood at Its Candid Best and Every Photo Narrates a Story
- New Nissan Terrano Launched at a Starting Price of Rs 9.9 Lakh
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?