No more milk baths for Rajinikanth cutouts?
Rajinikanth in a still from one of his films
Rajinikanth's fans may not be able to plan grand celebrations prior to the superstars’ film release anymore. An injunction suit has been filed against Tamil superstar in which the petitioner has appealed to the court to give directives to the actor and his fans who waste thousands litres of milk each time the star’s film is set to release.
The practice has been there for a long time, where fans pour milk over huge cutouts of the star and pray for the success of his film.
The case has been filed on 26th of March and court has issued a notice to the superstar. The next hearing is on 11th of April.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli - The Records Indian Captain Broke at Wankhede
- Amitabh Bachchan Wraps KBC 9, Thanks Audience for Making It a 'Historic Event'
- 2018 Audi A7 Sportback Unveiled
- How Friends Spoilt A Young Sachin's First Tryst With Chinese Food
- With No Money, No House, No Future, Parents Dead, I Did What I Felt Like Doing: Shah Rukh Khan