No more milk baths for Rajinikanth cutouts?
Rajinikanth in a still from one of his films
Rajinikanth's fans may not be able to plan grand celebrations prior to the superstars’ film release anymore. An injunction suit has been filed against Tamil superstar in which the petitioner has appealed to the court to give directives to the actor and his fans who waste thousands litres of milk each time the star’s film is set to release.
The practice has been there for a long time, where fans pour milk over huge cutouts of the star and pray for the success of his film.
The case has been filed on 26th of March and court has issued a notice to the superstar. The next hearing is on 11th of April.
- Veteran Actor Sridevi Passes Away at 54 After Cardiac Arrest in Dubai
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
Recommended For You
- Sridevi's Heartwarming Moments With Daughters Jhanvi and Khushi
- Rohit Sharma Credits Bowlers for Win in Third T20I in Cape Town
- Witch, Ship, Whisky: How Cutty-Sark Found Its Way to Your Glass
- Watch Review: Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Remembering Sridevi: The Actor Who Lit Up Every Song With Her Presence