No more milk baths for Rajinikanth cutouts?
Rajinikanth in a still from one of his films
Rajinikanth's fans may not be able to plan grand celebrations prior to the superstars’ film release anymore. An injunction suit has been filed against Tamil superstar in which the petitioner has appealed to the court to give directives to the actor and his fans who waste thousands litres of milk each time the star’s film is set to release.
The practice has been there for a long time, where fans pour milk over huge cutouts of the star and pray for the success of his film.
The case has been filed on 26th of March and court has issued a notice to the superstar. The next hearing is on 11th of April.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Extends Timeline for Fresh Applications for Vacant Coach Job
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats