No more milk baths for Rajinikanth cutouts?
Rajinikanth in a still from one of his films
Rajinikanth's fans may not be able to plan grand celebrations prior to the superstars’ film release anymore. An injunction suit has been filed against Tamil superstar in which the petitioner has appealed to the court to give directives to the actor and his fans who waste thousands litres of milk each time the star’s film is set to release.
The practice has been there for a long time, where fans pour milk over huge cutouts of the star and pray for the success of his film.
The case has been filed on 26th of March and court has issued a notice to the superstar. The next hearing is on 11th of April.
- Donald Trump Digs in Heels, Says Will Accept Election Results if He Wins
- CPI (M), CPI Back Vigilance Director Jacob Thomas in Kerala
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Dear Zindagi First Look: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt Will Drive Your Midweek Blues Away
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- As It Happened: India Vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI
- The Final Clinton-Trump Debate: Four Key Moments
- Trump Cites India's Growth Rate to Compare it With US Economy