No more milk baths for Rajinikanth cutouts?
Rajinikanth in a still from one of his films
Rajinikanth's fans may not be able to plan grand celebrations prior to the superstars’ film release anymore. An injunction suit has been filed against Tamil superstar in which the petitioner has appealed to the court to give directives to the actor and his fans who waste thousands litres of milk each time the star’s film is set to release.
The practice has been there for a long time, where fans pour milk over huge cutouts of the star and pray for the success of his film.
The case has been filed on 26th of March and court has issued a notice to the superstar. The next hearing is on 11th of April.
Recommended For You
- Sri Lanka vs India Preview: Under-scrutiny Kohli And India Take on Struggling Hosts
- Fake Video: It Was Not a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 That Exploded
- Women's IPL Should Be Looked Into, But Holistic Growth Is Need Of the Hour
- 2017 Triumph Tiger Explorer Launched in India at Rs 18.75 Lakh
- Sachin, Sehwag, Big B & SRK Join Hands to Applaud Mithali Raj & Co