Will Always Consider Mohenjo Daro as My Dream Project: Pooja Hegde
A Still from Mohenjo Daro.
Mumbai: The debacle of Ashutosh Gowariker-directed "Mohenjo Daro" didn't affect actress Pooja Hegde as she believes she got what she wanted from the film. Irrespective of its box-office result, she says it was her dream project.
"The result of a film is never in our control. I truly believe I got what I wanted from a Mohenjo Daro, and I'll always consider it my dream project," Pooja said.
Paired with Hrithik Roshan in the mega budget romantic drama, Pooja played a character called Chaani, and was well received for her performance.
What did she want from the film?
"Personally, I was worried how people are going to appreciate my performance. Thankfully, they liked my work and the way I was portrayed in the film. In fact, I remember reading some reviews complaining that I didn't have a lengthier role, which only meant they liked my role," she said.
She also believes Mohenjo Daro changed her as an actor.
"I think every film changes you. It takes and gives you something. Having spent nearly two years on the project, she said her attitude towards filmmaking totally changed," she added.
Pooja is currently shooting for Telugu film Duvvada Jagannadham with Allu Arjun.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Champions League: Sergio Aguero stars as Man City sink Monaco