DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
With Age, Actors Become Better In Craft: Genelia D'Souza
Image: Youtube/ A still from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Genelia D'Souza thinks actors become much more evolved when they get older.
"I think I am much more experienced than I was earlier. Therefore, I feel I am a better actor than what I was before.
"There are so many emotions you come across and that's the reason why in the west, the actors are all married and have kids," said the Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya actress.
Speaking at the event to launch India's first only "Baby & Mother Wellness Centre" on Wednesday, Genelia was asked if pregnancy is a drawback for a Bollywood actress and she said: "I don't think it is a drawback at all."
"At a certain level, India is evolving. Primarily what is important is to understand that this is a part of nature and life. The more we accept that, the more we will able to do better films.
"I am sure the thought process is changing. You can see many mothers like Aishwarya (Rai Bachchan), Konkona (Sen ) are coming back to screen," she said.
The exuberant actress is married to Riteish Deshmukh and they have two kids together.
On being asked for tips for soon-to-be mom Kareena Kapoor Khan, Genelia said: "No mother needs tips. There is enough information everywhere."
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Rabada Picks up Stokes
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish