With Age, Actors Become Better In Craft: Genelia D'Souza
Image: Youtube/ A still from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Genelia D'Souza thinks actors become much more evolved when they get older.
"I think I am much more experienced than I was earlier. Therefore, I feel I am a better actor than what I was before.
"There are so many emotions you come across and that's the reason why in the west, the actors are all married and have kids," said the Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya actress.
Speaking at the event to launch India's first only "Baby & Mother Wellness Centre" on Wednesday, Genelia was asked if pregnancy is a drawback for a Bollywood actress and she said: "I don't think it is a drawback at all."
"At a certain level, India is evolving. Primarily what is important is to understand that this is a part of nature and life. The more we accept that, the more we will able to do better films.
"I am sure the thought process is changing. You can see many mothers like Aishwarya (Rai Bachchan), Konkona (Sen ) are coming back to screen," she said.
The exuberant actress is married to Riteish Deshmukh and they have two kids together.
On being asked for tips for soon-to-be mom Kareena Kapoor Khan, Genelia said: "No mother needs tips. There is enough information everywhere."
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Married to Boyfriend Vikrant in The House, See Pics
- Somdev Devvarman Tears Into AITA in an Open Letter - Read Here
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment