With Judwa 2 We Are Trying To Do Justice To the Original, Says Jacqueline Fernandez
Jacqueline was last seen in The Flying Jatt opposite Tiger Shroff.
Image: Instagram/ Jacqueline Fernandez
Mumbai: Actress Jacqueline Fernandez, who is playing Varun Dhawan's love interest in 'Judwaa 2', says that they are trying to recreate the same magic as the 1997 Salman Khan starrer did.
""We are hoping to recreate the magic (of 'Judwaa') in 'Judwaa 2'. We are gonna try and do as much justice to the 1997 'Judwaa' as possible. Its 20 years down the line but we have the same director, it will be exciting," said Jacqueline, who was present on Monday at the launch of Raw Raspberry beverages where she was also made its brand ambassador.
She was responding to a query about the pressure she is feeling for "Judwaa 2", an upcoming action-comedy film directed by David Dhawan, starring Varun Dhawan in a double role as estranged twins opposite Jacqueline and Taapsee Pannu.
"It's such a great team... The concept revolves around great cars, and robberies. It's interesting and quite glamorous and that's fun too" said Jacqueline.
Anu Malik will recreate the two super hit tracks from the older movie - "Oochi hai building" and "Tan tana tan" on which Varun will be seen dancing.
Jacqueline was last seen in "The Flying Jatt" opposite Tiger Shroff. Other than "Judwaa 2", her upcoming projects include "Reloaded", "Drive" and "According to Mathew".
Recommended For You
- Lakshya Sen, Teenage Badminton Sensation, Wins Bulgaria Open
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Catches Fire Again; User Injured in AP: Report
- Industry Experts to Discuss Impact of Demonetisation, GST, RERA at Global Indian Realty Summit
- It Takes 15 Minutes For Me To Return To Normalcy After a Show: Zakir Khan
- Priyanka Chopra Trolled For Sporting A Tricolour Scarf On Independence Day