DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Women Are In A Challenging Place At The Moment: Cate Blanchett
A file photo
Los Angeles: Actress Cate Blanchett says women are facing a tough time today and they need to stick together.
In an interview with Glamour magazine, the 48-year-old actress says as a mother she feels even more responsible to raise her children such that they grow up respecting women.
"I think women are in a very challenging place at the moment. And the challenge is to band together no matter what your socioeconomic standing is. We're all female humans," says Blanchett.
The Carol actress, who recently adopted a girl child, says now it is a daily reminder that she has to lead by example.
"I've felt that way raising sons too. Because as a mother of sons you have a responsibility to instill in them the need to respect and the benefits of respecting women. That hasn't changed," she says.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan