DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Working With Bhansali Dream of Any Actor: Aditi Rao Hydari
A file photo of Aditi Rao Hydari.
Mumbai: Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says working with filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a dream for any actor.
"I would like to say that it is any actor's dream to work with a director like Sanjay Leela Bhansali. He is an amazing director and it's also my dream to work with him," she said.
Aditi was speaking at the Brand Vision Summit 2016 event.
"His work is infectious and passionate. That is what we all live for. To have passion in your work and to be inspired, to be able to respect somebody. I really have that utmost respect for him," she said.
The "Wazir" actress has reportedly been approached for the role of Ranveer Singh's wife in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's historical drama Padmavati.
When asked about that, Aditi smiled and said: "I am not going to answer that question."
"However, it would be amazing to work with Ranveer. We started seven years ago with Shaad Ali. We were both jobless then," She recalled.
The historical drama stars Deepika Padukone in the lead role as Rani Padmavati, Shahid Kapoor as her husband Raja Ratan Singh, and Ranveer Singh as Sultan Alauddin Khilji.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users