Working With Big B? A Dream Come True: Vijay Krishna Acharya
Thugs of Hindostan is slated to release on Diwali 2018.
A still of Amitabh Bachchan.
Mumbai: Director Vijay Krishna Acharya, who has teamed up with Amitabh Bachchan for his next Thugs of Hindostan, says working with the megastar is a dream come true. "He is a talented actor and a great person. Most of us have come into the world of films because of him. I have told him that he is the big reason why I am in films. I am very excited and I am nervous as well to be working with him," Vijay told PTI.
"But in that nervousness also there is an excitement. Hopefully it will be all good. I am excited and nervous to work with him. I am big fan of him. It was my dream to work with him. I was dying to work with him," he said. The Aditya Chopra produced movie will also feature Aamir Khan. This movie will be the second outing for Vijay after Dhoom 3.
The Dangal star will have a lean look and has grown his hair and beard for the film. Bachchan too will be sporting a different look. "I always like to give and present my actors in a different look. Both (Aamir and Bachchan) will have a different look. But there is no drastic change in the look,"
"I have worked with Aamir on 'Dhoom 3' and he has a great fitness regime. While Mr Bachchan looks good with anything," he said. Thugs of Hindostan is slated to release on Diwali 2018.
Recommended For You
- David Warner Hit by Neck Injury Ahead of Ashes
- Shahid on Padmavati Row: Will Choose to be Optimistic, I Did See Udta Punjab Get Released
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows
- Bose Dead/Alive: Rajkummar Rao, Makers Hope to Change Entertainment with the Web-Series
- Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin Debuts at Rider Mania 2017