DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Working with Brahmanandam a Dream Come True: Kavita Radheshyam
A file photo of Kavita Radheshyam.
Chennai: Actress Kavita Radheshyam, who is paired with Brahmanandam in the upcoming Kannada-Telugu actioner Jaguar, says working with the veteran comedian was a dream come true moment for her.
"It's like a dream come true working with Brahmanandam sir. I'm paired with Brahmanandam in the Telugu version and with Sadhu Kokila sir in Kannada. They flirt with me and fall in love (with my character in the film). It was so much fun working with them," Kavita told IANS.
Being directed by A. Mahadev, the film marks the debut of actor Nikhil Kumar, son of former Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy.
Also starring Deepti Sati, Jagapathi Babu, Sampath Raj and Aditya Menon, the film is gearing up for October release.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO