Working with Brahmanandam a Dream Come True: Kavita Radheshyam
A file photo of Kavita Radheshyam.
Chennai: Actress Kavita Radheshyam, who is paired with Brahmanandam in the upcoming Kannada-Telugu actioner Jaguar, says working with the veteran comedian was a dream come true moment for her.
"It's like a dream come true working with Brahmanandam sir. I'm paired with Brahmanandam in the Telugu version and with Sadhu Kokila sir in Kannada. They flirt with me and fall in love (with my character in the film). It was so much fun working with them," Kavita told IANS.
Being directed by A. Mahadev, the film marks the debut of actor Nikhil Kumar, son of former Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy.
Also starring Deepti Sati, Jagapathi Babu, Sampath Raj and Aditya Menon, the film is gearing up for October release.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology