Working with Brahmanandam a Dream Come True: Kavita Radheshyam
A file photo of Kavita Radheshyam.
Chennai: Actress Kavita Radheshyam, who is paired with Brahmanandam in the upcoming Kannada-Telugu actioner Jaguar, says working with the veteran comedian was a dream come true moment for her.
"It's like a dream come true working with Brahmanandam sir. I'm paired with Brahmanandam in the Telugu version and with Sadhu Kokila sir in Kannada. They flirt with me and fall in love (with my character in the film). It was so much fun working with them," Kavita told IANS.
Being directed by A. Mahadev, the film marks the debut of actor Nikhil Kumar, son of former Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy.
Also starring Deepti Sati, Jagapathi Babu, Sampath Raj and Aditya Menon, the film is gearing up for October release.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival