Working with Brahmanandam a Dream Come True: Kavita Radheshyam
A file photo of Kavita Radheshyam.
Chennai: Actress Kavita Radheshyam, who is paired with Brahmanandam in the upcoming Kannada-Telugu actioner Jaguar, says working with the veteran comedian was a dream come true moment for her.
"It's like a dream come true working with Brahmanandam sir. I'm paired with Brahmanandam in the Telugu version and with Sadhu Kokila sir in Kannada. They flirt with me and fall in love (with my character in the film). It was so much fun working with them," Kavita told IANS.
Being directed by A. Mahadev, the film marks the debut of actor Nikhil Kumar, son of former Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy.
Also starring Deepti Sati, Jagapathi Babu, Sampath Raj and Aditya Menon, the film is gearing up for October release.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Yuvraj Singh Missing at Eden Gardens
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Why Sushant Singh Rajput Is The Most Promising Bollywood Actor Right Now
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 2: Deals on Fitbit Charge 2, Coolpad Note 5 And More