Everything You Have Heard About Rajinikanth Is True, Confirms His Kabali Co-star Radhika Apte
Rajinikanth may have attained a god-like status thanks to to his huge fan following but the man is simple and a humble human being. His 'Kabali' co-star, Radhika Apte was just all praises about the superstar when News18.com caught up with few months back and asked her about her experience of working the superstar.
"He is a legend. Everything that you hear about is actually true. He is very humble and simple. Very sincere to his work and extremely hardworking," gushed the actress. Radhika plays Rajinikanth's wife in 'Kabali' which will be releasing in theatres on 22 July.
The actress also revealed that at an age where he has achieved so much, Rajinikanth refuses to take it easy. "We shot for six months at a stretch and he was also shooting simultaneously for another film but he never took a day off or ever complained. He is just amazing," said Radhika.
Recommended For You
- Barack Obama Spills The Beans On How He Survived The White House Years
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- Hero Achiever 150 Review: Smart Features And Easy Riding
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know