DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
50 Cent donates Gaddafi cash to charity
50 Cent is the latest to join a list of celebs who donated the money they earned from performing for Gaddafi.
Los Angeles: Singer 50 Cent is the latest to join the list of celebrities who have donated the money they had earned from their performance in Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi's private party.
He has donated his money to Unicef for relief efforts in Libya, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"In light of the ongoing events in Libya, 50 Cent will be making a donation to Unicef, which is providing vital relief supplies to meet the needs of women and children at risk during this crisis," said a statement.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- HPCA Set to Open Picturesque Stadium at Gumma