50 Cent donates Gaddafi cash to charity
50 Cent is the latest to join a list of celebs who donated the money they earned from performing for Gaddafi.
Los Angeles: Singer 50 Cent is the latest to join the list of celebrities who have donated the money they had earned from their performance in Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi's private party.
He has donated his money to Unicef for relief efforts in Libya, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"In light of the ongoing events in Libya, 50 Cent will be making a donation to Unicef, which is providing vital relief supplies to meet the needs of women and children at risk during this crisis," said a statement.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology