Adele's music voted best for sleeping
Grammy winner Adele's music has topped the list of the most effective soundtrack for sleeping.
London: Grammy winner Adele's music has topped the list of the most effective soundtrack for sleeping. A survey done by hotel chain Travelodge on 2,000 people, showed that the 24-year-old's music helped lull them to sleep, reported Daily Star online.
The 'Rolling In The Deep' singer has deposed Coldplay from the top of the charts. The band were number one for the firm's previous surveys in 2008 and 2010, but were pushed into second spot this time.
The poll put Snow Patrol in third place. Boy band One Direction, whose debut album was called, ironically, 'Up All Night', were in fifth position.
Sleep expert Stevie Williams said, "Results from various sleep studies undertaken with a variety of male and female groups, has indicated that listening to soft, relaxing music at bedtime leads to a number of different benefits to a night's sleep."
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show