DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Adele's music voted best for sleeping
Grammy winner Adele's music has topped the list of the most effective soundtrack for sleeping.
London: Grammy winner Adele's music has topped the list of the most effective soundtrack for sleeping. A survey done by hotel chain Travelodge on 2,000 people, showed that the 24-year-old's music helped lull them to sleep, reported Daily Star online.
The 'Rolling In The Deep' singer has deposed Coldplay from the top of the charts. The band were number one for the firm's previous surveys in 2008 and 2010, but were pushed into second spot this time.
The poll put Snow Patrol in third place. Boy band One Direction, whose debut album was called, ironically, 'Up All Night', were in fifth position.
Sleep expert Stevie Williams said, "Results from various sleep studies undertaken with a variety of male and female groups, has indicated that listening to soft, relaxing music at bedtime leads to a number of different benefits to a night's sleep."
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO