Adele's music voted best for sleeping
Grammy winner Adele's music has topped the list of the most effective soundtrack for sleeping.
London: Grammy winner Adele's music has topped the list of the most effective soundtrack for sleeping. A survey done by hotel chain Travelodge on 2,000 people, showed that the 24-year-old's music helped lull them to sleep, reported Daily Star online.
The 'Rolling In The Deep' singer has deposed Coldplay from the top of the charts. The band were number one for the firm's previous surveys in 2008 and 2010, but were pushed into second spot this time.
The poll put Snow Patrol in third place. Boy band One Direction, whose debut album was called, ironically, 'Up All Night', were in fifth position.
Sleep expert Stevie Williams said, "Results from various sleep studies undertaken with a variety of male and female groups, has indicated that listening to soft, relaxing music at bedtime leads to a number of different benefits to a night's sleep."
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt
- Police Release Sketch of Suspects Based on School Children's Description
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18