Bieber and Gomez's expensive penthouse date
Justin Bieber treated Selena Gomez to a $1,100 a night penthouse suite when they stayed in Paris this week.
London: Justin Bieber treated Selena Gomez to a $1,100 a night penthouse suite when they stayed in Paris this week.
The 'Baby' star was in the French capital to promote his new Christmas album and he and Selena stayed in the Paris Arc de Triomphe hotel for four nights, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Justin and Selena stayed in the most beautiful penthouse suite overlooking the Eiffel Tower. This was the perfect suite for them because it is so romantic," said a source.
"They never left the room when they returned to it and didn't bother with room service, but the times they were seen together they were always extremely polite and very cordial to the staff," he added.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game