Black Eyed Peas pull out of Jackson concert
Black Eyed Peas have pulled out of the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute concert in Wales due to "unavoidable circumstances".
London: The Black Eyed Peas have pulled out of the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute concert in Wales due to "unavoidable circumstances".
The group was due to take to the stage to pay tribute to the late King of Pop at the Michael Forever show, which will take place in Cardiff, Wales at the weekend, reported BBC online.
"It is with regret that we announce the removal of Black Eyed Peas from the Michael Forever bill, but I look forward to a great night with other earth shattering artists," said Chris Hunt, chief executive officer of Global Live Events.
The concert at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium on October 8 will feature stars including Christina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Ne-Yo and Cee Lo Green.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century