Britney Spears' 'Baby' voted the best debut song in last 20 years
The second spot went to 'Bring it all back' by band S Club 7. 'Sweet dreams my LA ex' bagged the third spot.
Los Angeles: 'Baby one more time', the song which made pop singer Britney Spears a popular name, has been voted as the best debut single in the past 20 years.
The hit number of 1998 topped a poll of over 9,000 music fans by e-magazine AMAZEPOP, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The second spot went to 'Bring it all back' by band S Club 7. 'Sweet dreams my LA ex' by Rachel Stevens bagged the third spot.
In a recent controversy, Britney Spears' 'The X Factor' colleague Adrienne Bailon had said that Spears cannot continue her conversations on her own and always needs someone to tell her what to speak.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'