DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Britney Spears' 'Baby' voted the best debut song in last 20 years
The second spot went to 'Bring it all back' by band S Club 7. 'Sweet dreams my LA ex' bagged the third spot.
Los Angeles: 'Baby one more time', the song which made pop singer Britney Spears a popular name, has been voted as the best debut single in the past 20 years.
The hit number of 1998 topped a poll of over 9,000 music fans by e-magazine AMAZEPOP, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The second spot went to 'Bring it all back' by band S Club 7. 'Sweet dreams my LA ex' by Rachel Stevens bagged the third spot.
In a recent controversy, Britney Spears' 'The X Factor' colleague Adrienne Bailon had said that Spears cannot continue her conversations on her own and always needs someone to tell her what to speak.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet