Bruno Mars, Rihanna top list of most-pirated artists in 2013
According to the figures released by Musicmetric, Mars finished the year with nearly 5.8 million downloads to Rihanna's 5.4 million.
Los Angeles: American singer-songwriter Bruno Mars and R&B star Rihanna are the most pirated music artistes of 2013.
According to the figures released by data analysis firm Musicmetric, Mars finished the year with nearly 5.8 million downloads to Rihanna's 5.4 million, reported Rolling Stone.
Daft Punk was a distant third with 4.2 million downloads. Justin Timberlake with 3.9 million and Flo Rida with 3.5 million downloads rounded out the top five.
Musicmetric also crunched numbers to determine that Taylor Swift was the social media winner in 2013, adding 29.5 million new followers on Facebook, Twitter and other services.
Close behind were Katy Perry with 29.2 million fans and Timberlake, who had 28.8 million followers.
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- At paltry Rs 150 crore, gold bonds scheme fails to glitter
- PM's Diwali gifts: How to secure your gold through Centre's gold coin, monetisation and bond schemes
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand