Carrie Underwood: Entertainer of the Year
She beat Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band
Singer Carrie Underwood has bagged the Entertainer of the Year award at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
She has become the first woman to win the entertainer of the year title over two consecutive years.
Underwood got the maximum votes from the fans among the list of Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban and the Zac Brown Band, reports radaronline.com.
Country music pop group Lady Antebellum was the dominant winner at Las Vegas' MGM Grand, grabbing five trophies, including song and single record of the year for their crossover hit "Need You Now".
The highlight of the night was singer Taylor Swift's performance of Change while soaring over the crowd on a platform.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology