Carrie Underwood: Entertainer of the Year
She beat Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band
Singer Carrie Underwood has bagged the Entertainer of the Year award at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
She has become the first woman to win the entertainer of the year title over two consecutive years.
Underwood got the maximum votes from the fans among the list of Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban and the Zac Brown Band, reports radaronline.com.
Country music pop group Lady Antebellum was the dominant winner at Las Vegas' MGM Grand, grabbing five trophies, including song and single record of the year for their crossover hit "Need You Now".
The highlight of the night was singer Taylor Swift's performance of Change while soaring over the crowd on a platform.
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Seven Pakistani Rangers, One Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border: BSF
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: Sreejesh Simmers Down Before Indo-Pak Clash