Celebrating 50 years of The Rolling Stones
HBO will air a documentary about The Rolling Stones this fall to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the rock band.
Los Angeles: U.S. cable channel HBO will air a new documentary about The Rolling Stones this fall to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the British rock band. HBO programming president Michael Lombardo told journalists that the documentary, which has no title yet, was being directed by Brett Morgan.
"This is all done as part of the band's 50th anniversary. This documentary has the full involvement of the four current band members, Mick, Keith, Charlie and Ron, as well as the former band members Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor.
"We'll follow the band from their early club days through their arrival as the greatest band in the world," Lombardo said. The Rolling Stones were formed in London in 1962 and are one of the longest-performing rock bands in the world and have sold an estimated 200 million records worldwide. The documentary will be broadcast later this year, HBO said.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines