Christina Aguilera's divorce finalised
...and with it, her marriage of five years comes to an end
Singer Christina Aguilera divorce with music executive Jordan Bratman has been finalised.
The divorce was finalised on April 15 after the six-month waiting period required in California finally came to an end, according to reports.
The 30-year-old singer announced her separation with husband of five years from Jordan in October last year.
Since her separation Aguilera has been dating Matthew Rutler, who has been an assistant on the sets of her new film Burlesque. The singer and her boyfriend have reportedly paid a visit to his hometown of Newport, Rhode Island recently.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India