Diddy is the wealthiest hip-hop artist
He has a fortune of $475 million
Rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs is the wealthiest hip-hop singer with a fortune of $475 million, heading the Forbes magazine's new list.
In list of the wealthiest hip-hop artists, 'Diddy' sits at the top beating Jay-Z who has an estimated wealth of $450 million, reports Contactmusic.com
His net worth is attributed to his Sean John clothing line, Bad Boy label, and Croc, which has become the top premium vodka on the market.
Dr. Dre is at number three with $125 million, roping in his cash from endorsing HP laptops and releasing his successful Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.
50 Cent and Birdman tie for fourth place with a cool $100 million each to their names.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement