DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Eminem to release new album in 2013?
The album will be the rapper's eight studio release and a much-awaited follow up to best-selling record 'Recovery'.
Los Angeles: Rapper Eminem has hinted about a new solo album in 2013.
The 40-year-old 'Not Afraid' hitmaker has been selling commemorative baseball caps on his online store. Printed on the cap's side panel are the lists of landmark dates for the artist's past solo records: 1996, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2009, 2010 and 2013, reported Ace Showbiz.
No specifics, such as title or release date have been mentioned so far.
For now, fans only get the baseball cap which runs for USD 30. A portion of the sales will go to the Marshall Mathers Foundation, which helps disadvantaged youths in Eminem's home state of Michigan.
"I've actually kinda just started (on a new album). I've been on the move a little bit too, so I've in between things, sneak songs in here and there," he had said last August.
The album will be the rapper's eight studio release and a much-awaited follow up to his 2010 best-selling record 'Recovery'.
Recommended For You
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh