DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Fans throw food at Rihanna during her concert for being late
The singer looked furious and interrupted a rendition of 'Rude Boy' to give the crowd a piece of her mind.
London: R and B star Rihanna's fans threw potato snacks at her when she showed up an hour late to her concert.
The 25-year-old singer was forced to stop her performance at the MEN Arena in Manchester when fans began hurling crisps at her on stage, reported Contactmusic.
The 25-year-old star looked furious and interrupted a rendition of 'Rude Boy' to give the crowd a piece of her mind.
"This is next level, there is a good crazy and there is a bad crazy, but when you throw things up here, that's an epic fail. I swear to God, cut that out. Really? Chips? Chips, though - it's that important?" Rihanna told her fans.
Despite animosity from some of the concert-goers, the Bajan beauty was quick to put the incident behind her.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%