Fans throw food at Rihanna during her concert for being late
The singer looked furious and interrupted a rendition of 'Rude Boy' to give the crowd a piece of her mind.
London: R and B star Rihanna's fans threw potato snacks at her when she showed up an hour late to her concert.
The 25-year-old singer was forced to stop her performance at the MEN Arena in Manchester when fans began hurling crisps at her on stage, reported Contactmusic.
The 25-year-old star looked furious and interrupted a rendition of 'Rude Boy' to give the crowd a piece of her mind.
"This is next level, there is a good crazy and there is a bad crazy, but when you throw things up here, that's an epic fail. I swear to God, cut that out. Really? Chips? Chips, though - it's that important?" Rihanna told her fans.
Despite animosity from some of the concert-goers, the Bajan beauty was quick to put the incident behind her.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit