Fans throw food at Rihanna during her concert for being late
The singer looked furious and interrupted a rendition of 'Rude Boy' to give the crowd a piece of her mind.
London: R and B star Rihanna's fans threw potato snacks at her when she showed up an hour late to her concert.
The 25-year-old singer was forced to stop her performance at the MEN Arena in Manchester when fans began hurling crisps at her on stage, reported Contactmusic.
The 25-year-old star looked furious and interrupted a rendition of 'Rude Boy' to give the crowd a piece of her mind.
"This is next level, there is a good crazy and there is a bad crazy, but when you throw things up here, that's an epic fail. I swear to God, cut that out. Really? Chips? Chips, though - it's that important?" Rihanna told her fans.
Despite animosity from some of the concert-goers, the Bajan beauty was quick to put the incident behind her.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology