'Femme Fatale' is my best ever album: Spears
The singer talks about her new album and working with Will.i.am
London: Pop star Britney Spears, who is releasing a record after two years' gap, says "Femme Fatale" is her best work in the field of music so far.
"The b***h is back and better than ever! I think it's the best album ('Femme Fatale') I have ever made. There's nothing to say. I'll let the music speak for me," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"I wanted to make a fierce dance record where each song makes you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That's what I want from the music I listen to," she added.
The 29-year-old has been busy promoting "Femme Fatale", which is coming out on Tuesday.
Spears also said she's enjoying being back in the limelight and has especially loved working on "Femme Fatale" with Black Eyed Peas star Will.i.am.
"Oh my God, he's amazing! He's so much fun and he's funny and he's a charm. I love him, he's great. I love the Black Eyed Peas, so when they told me I'd be working with him, I was just like 'Oh my God, I can't wait," she said.
Earlier Spears gave hits like "Baby One More Time" and "In the Zone".
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It