DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Gangnam Style': 7 ridiculously bad performances
No Korean language skills are needed to enjoy the massively entertaining performer's crazy horse-riding dance.
New Delhi: South Korean rapper PSY's 'Gangnam Style' video has 300 million YouTube views and counting, and it's easy to see why. No Korean language skills are needed to enjoy the chubby, massively entertaining performer's crazy horse-riding dance, the song's addictive chorus and the video's exquisitely odd series of misadventures.
Beneath the antic, funny surface of his world-conquering song, however, is a sharp social commentary about the country's newly rich and Gangnam, the affluent district where many of them live. Gangnam is only a small slice of Seoul, but it inspires a complicated mixture of desire, envy and bitterness.
It has been parodied and copied several times. Here's a look at seven really bad renditions of 'Gangnam Style'.
Thai Royal Navy's 'Gangnam Style'
Novak Djokovic dancing 'Gangnam Style'
Chris Gayle's 'Gangnam Style'
West Indies celebrating Gangnam Style After beating SriLanka
Kevin Pietersen 'Gangnam Style'
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh