George Michael hospitalised with pneumonia
George Michael has been forced to cancel a host of concert dates after being hospitalised in Vienna.
London: Singer George Michael has been forced to cancel a host of concert dates after being hospitalised in Vienna, Austria, with pneumonia.
The 48-year-old 'Careless Whisper' singer is still not fully recovered and has cancelled two performances in Cardiff, Wales, which were due to take place later this week, reported Mirror online.
"With great regret, George Michael has been forced to postpone his November 26 and 27 shows in Cardiff, Wales, due to his on-going illness. George was recently forced to postpone tour dates in Vienna and Strasbourg under doctor's orders after being diagnosed with pneumonia. He is currently receiving treatment," read the official statement.
Plans to reschedule these postponed tour dates will be provided when available.
"George is disappointed that he cannot perform tonight's concert, but he has been advised to rest. He received a tremendous reaction from the audience last night and is very sorry that he has had to postpone. Plans to reschedule these postponed tour dates will be provided when available," his representative said.
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
- Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Won't Be Screened In Pakistan
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US