George Michael makes his big comeback
George Michael got back to the stage after almost seven months as he performed during his Britain tour in Birmingham.
London: Singer George Michael got back to the stage after almost seven months as he performed during his Britain tour in Birmingham. The 49-year-old had to cancel his gigs in Vienna in December 2011, after he suffered pneumonia. However, he was back to crooning as he announced on stage "I'm finally back", reports thesun.co.uk.
The singer started the show with his song Through and went on to sing others, including Rihanna's Russian Roulette and band New Order's True Faith. During the show, he even joked with the crowds, saying: "You could have stayed at home and watched the X Factor tonight. I may be 70 years old, but I can still do it."
The singer closed the show with new single I remember you.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right