George Michael makes his big comeback
George Michael got back to the stage after almost seven months as he performed during his Britain tour in Birmingham.
London: Singer George Michael got back to the stage after almost seven months as he performed during his Britain tour in Birmingham. The 49-year-old had to cancel his gigs in Vienna in December 2011, after he suffered pneumonia. However, he was back to crooning as he announced on stage "I'm finally back", reports thesun.co.uk.
The singer started the show with his song Through and went on to sing others, including Rihanna's Russian Roulette and band New Order's True Faith. During the show, he even joked with the crowds, saying: "You could have stayed at home and watched the X Factor tonight. I may be 70 years old, but I can still do it."
The singer closed the show with new single I remember you.
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18