George Michael makes his big comeback
George Michael got back to the stage after almost seven months as he performed during his Britain tour in Birmingham.
London: Singer George Michael got back to the stage after almost seven months as he performed during his Britain tour in Birmingham. The 49-year-old had to cancel his gigs in Vienna in December 2011, after he suffered pneumonia. However, he was back to crooning as he announced on stage "I'm finally back", reports thesun.co.uk.
The singer started the show with his song Through and went on to sing others, including Rihanna's Russian Roulette and band New Order's True Faith. During the show, he even joked with the crowds, saying: "You could have stayed at home and watched the X Factor tonight. I may be 70 years old, but I can still do it."
The singer closed the show with new single I remember you.
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan