I like Shah Rukh Khan in Bollywood: Edward Maya
International music composer and performer Edward Maya like Shah Rukh khan the most in Bollywood.
Mumbai: International music composer and performer Edward Maya says that he follows Bollywood and likes superstar Shah Rukh Khan the most. "I do follow Bollywood. I like Shah Rukh Khan the most," he told IANS. The composer says he would love to give his music to Bollywood and even sing in a film.
"I want to compose song for a Bollywood movie. I do have plans and it will be a surprise. I would like to sing in a movie. My mom loves Indian music. She liked the songs of 'Ra.One' the most till now," he added.
Edward also added that he would love to work with other Indian musicians.
"I love their work. I would like to combine that work with mine. India is a great inspiration for me," he said.
He is known for his songs 'Stereo Love', 'This is my life' and 'Desert Rain'.
Edward will be performing live Sunday evening for his fans here and said his performance will be full of surprises.
"It will be a great party with lot of surprises. It will be fun for all our fans," he said.
Asked if he will be performing his famous number 'Stereo Love', the composer said: "Yes, we will be performing it. We are also making new songs. I just finished my new album and I will be giving sneak preview too."
Talking about the uniqueness of his music, he says it is a blend of modern and classical beats.
"In my music, I make a combination of classical and modern house beats and I think this is the key to my music," he said.
- Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series At Eden, Regain No.1 Spot
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Cricket Association of Bengal Installs Bell at Eden Gardens Ahead of Second Test
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC, Heavy Casualties Inflicted: DGMO
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview