I will be a terrible solo artist: Chris Martin
Coldplay frontman Chris Martin says he would be a terrible solo artist .
London: Coldplay frontman Chris Martin says he would be a terrible solo artist he needs his bandmates around him to perform well.
The 34-year-old thinks he would struggle to get concerts if he ever left the 'Yellow' rockers and said he wouldn't even be good enough to get a show, reported The Sun online.
"I'd just be terrible. I don't think I could even get a gig in Butlins - and I've been to Butlins. I think me and my keyboard would be on the high street most days, getting shouted at," Martin said.
The singer, who is married to Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow, also said his bandmates Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion, have always supported him and he couldn't imagine being without them.
"They're very good friends to me because they know that, as the singer, and especially because I'm married to Gwyneth Paltrow, I get eight times as much media as them. They know how much I need them, I just couldn't do it on my own."
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Beat Dabang Mumbai 4-1 to Lift Title
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards