I will be a terrible solo artist: Chris Martin
Coldplay frontman Chris Martin says he would be a terrible solo artist .
London: Coldplay frontman Chris Martin says he would be a terrible solo artist he needs his bandmates around him to perform well.
The 34-year-old thinks he would struggle to get concerts if he ever left the 'Yellow' rockers and said he wouldn't even be good enough to get a show, reported The Sun online.
"I'd just be terrible. I don't think I could even get a gig in Butlins - and I've been to Butlins. I think me and my keyboard would be on the high street most days, getting shouted at," Martin said.
The singer, who is married to Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow, also said his bandmates Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion, have always supported him and he couldn't imagine being without them.
"They're very good friends to me because they know that, as the singer, and especially because I'm married to Gwyneth Paltrow, I get eight times as much media as them. They know how much I need them, I just couldn't do it on my own."
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief