Is Kim Kardashian trying to give Kanye West's career a new direction?
Kim invited fans to sit with her in VIP area when she was supporting West at his concert.
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has made a fan's dream come true by inviting the latter to sit next to her during one of fiance Kanye West's shows in New Orleans.
The 33-year-old socialite invited a huge fan to sit with her in VIP area when she was supporting West at his concert in on December 5, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Kim's security came to get me and (my friend) Sara and when we got to the VIP section... Kim immediately stood up and waved for us and said, 'Hey Myleeza! Thank you for coming!' she posted on her Twitter page.
The fan also revealed that Kardashian and her friend Brittny Gastineau apparently found her and her friend Sara's excitement amusing.
"Kim and her bestie Brittny turned around and laughed at us which (was) so cool and embarrassing at the same time!" Myleeza added.
The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star even introduced them to her rapper fiance and they took pictures together.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands