Jagjit Singh still in ICU but stable
Jagjit Singh, who underwent a brain hemorrhage surgery, is still in the Intensive Care Unit, but stable.
Mumbai: Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh, who underwent a brain hemorrhage surgery, is still in the Intensive Care Unit, but stable.
Singh, 70, was admitted to the Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra on September 18 after he suffered a brain hemorrhage.
"He (Singh) is still in the ICU and continues to be on the life support system and ventilator. He would be in ICU till his health improves. He seems to be stable," hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaonkar told PTI.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology