Jagjit Singh still in ICU but stable
Jagjit Singh, who underwent a brain hemorrhage surgery, is still in the Intensive Care Unit, but stable.
Mumbai: Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh, who underwent a brain hemorrhage surgery, is still in the Intensive Care Unit, but stable.
Singh, 70, was admitted to the Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra on September 18 after he suffered a brain hemorrhage.
"He (Singh) is still in the ICU and continues to be on the life support system and ventilator. He would be in ICU till his health improves. He seems to be stable," hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaonkar told PTI.
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- We Did Discuss About Removing Dhoni From Captaincy: Sandeep Patil
- NASA Denies Changing 2000-Year-Old Zodiac Signs
- Official Emblem for U-17 Football World Cup Launched
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017