Justin Bieber arrested for driving under the influence of drugs
Justin Bieber has been arrested after drag racing on a Miami Beach street in a yellow Lamborghini.
Miami: Police say pop singer Justin Bieber has been arrested after drag racing on a Miami Beach street in a yellow Lamborghini and failing a sobriety test.
Miami Dade-Police spokesman Sgt. Bobby Hernandez tells WSVN in South Florida that officers saw two cars racing at 4:09 a.m. Thursday.
Hernandez says two vehicles apparently had been used to block off an area to race. He says the second car was a red Ferrari, and that driver was also arrested. Both cars were towed.
Hernandez says 19-year-old Bieber failed a field sobriety test and was taken to the Miami Beach police station for a Breathalyzer and processing. Hernandez says Bieber will be transported soon to the Miami-Dade County jail.
Recently in California, detectives searched Bieber's home for evidence he might have been involved in egg-tossing vandalism at a neighbor's home.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Shoe Hurled at Rahul Gandhi in UP; He Blames BJP, RSS