Justin Bieber arrested for driving under the influence of drugs
Justin Bieber has been arrested after drag racing on a Miami Beach street in a yellow Lamborghini.
Miami: Police say pop singer Justin Bieber has been arrested after drag racing on a Miami Beach street in a yellow Lamborghini and failing a sobriety test.
Miami Dade-Police spokesman Sgt. Bobby Hernandez tells WSVN in South Florida that officers saw two cars racing at 4:09 a.m. Thursday.
Hernandez says two vehicles apparently had been used to block off an area to race. He says the second car was a red Ferrari, and that driver was also arrested. Both cars were towed.
Hernandez says 19-year-old Bieber failed a field sobriety test and was taken to the Miami Beach police station for a Breathalyzer and processing. Hernandez says Bieber will be transported soon to the Miami-Dade County jail.
Recently in California, detectives searched Bieber's home for evidence he might have been involved in egg-tossing vandalism at a neighbor's home.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology