Justin Bieber is the most downloaded artiste
The Justin Bieber fever seems to have spread across the globe.
London: The Justin Bieber fever seems to have spread across the globe as the teen sensation has become the most downloaded artiste across Asia, Europe and Latin America.
According to Nokia's Ovi Music, Bieber has rocketed up 52 places in the January 2011 downloads chart to 26th place, beating biggies like Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Ke$ha and Akon.
Ahead of his debut global "My World" tour, which kicks off March 4 in the Britain, he has his popularity has seen a 350 percent increase in music downloads since January of last year.
According to a press statement, India is the global hotspot for 'Bieber fever', accounting for 28 percent, followed by China with 16 percent, Finland with 13 percent and Britain with nine percent.
His most downloaded song is "Baby", followed by "One Time" and "Somebody to Love**".
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology