DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Justin Bieber wants to own soccer team
Justin Bieber says he wants to start a Los Angeles soccer team and hopes football star David Beckham will coach it.
London: Teen pop star Justin Bieber says he wants to start a Los Angeles soccer team and hopes football star David Beckham will coach it. The 18-year-old Boyfriend hitmaker plans to follow Robbie Williams and Vinnie Jones by setting up a celebrity football squad, reported Daily Star online.
Williams's team is LA Vale, named after his hometown club Port Vale, and 47-year-old Jones has two teams, Hollywood United and Hollywood Allstars. "I've been playing a lot of soccer over the last two or three years. I've been really enjoying it. I know there's an LA celebrity team that Robbie Williams was in, but I am looking to start a team for the younger guys. The One Direction guys said that they'll play and also Lil Bow Wow," Bieber said.
"There's only one guy we want to coach the team and that is David Beckham. It's not like we will be playing a game every week. It will, in reality probably only be about three or four games a season," he added.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO