DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Justin Bieber's 19th b'day bash to be circus-themed
Justin Bieber will reportedly be celebrating his 19th birthday party today with a circus theme.
London: Teen Pop star Justin Bieber will reportedly be celebrating his 19th birthday party today with a circus theme, featuring clowns and a ringmaster at Cirque Du Soir here.
Bieber and his 20 friends have a 10,000 pound budget for the night and had been looking out the perfect London venue over the past few weeks, reported Daily Mirror.
Last year, the 'Baby' hitmaker was given a 65,000 pound Fisker Karma car as a birthday gift by manager Scooter Braun.
"Justin wants to celebrate in style and he loves clubbing in London. It's no accident that there's a break in his UK tour which coincides with his birthday. He's been looking for the perfect venue and finally settled on Cirque Du Soir as he loves the kitsch theme. The venue is all ready for him, with clowns, goblins, aerial acts and some fire-eaters," a source said.
His new girlfriend British singer-model Ella-Paige Roberts Clarke is expected to be the guest of honour at tonight's Cirque bash.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes