Kanye West gives speech at Harvard, proud fiance Kim tweets picture
Rapper Kanye West gave a lecture about designing at the Harvard Graduate School of Design.
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West gave a lecture about designing at the Harvard Graduate School of Design.
The 36-year-old 'Stronger' hitmaker spoke at the Ivy League university as a part of his design company's DONDA Design Lecture series, reported Us magazine. West, who talked about the design said, "Just wanted to tell you guys, I really do believe that the world can be saved through design, and everything needs to actually be 'architected.'
"And this is the reason why even some of the first DONDA employees were architects that started designing T-shirts instead of buildings. But just to see the work actually be actualised," he added.
DONDA's creative director, Virgil Abloh, also joined him on the trip to Harvard, "Super surreal. DONDA design lecture series," Abloh wrote. West's fiance Kim Kardashian proudly watched as he addressed the audience members.
The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star later shared a photo of the rapper on her Instagram page. "My baby speaking at the Harvard Graduate School of Design," the 33-year-old reality star captioned the picture.
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Misbah-ul-Haq Disappointed at West Indian Downfall