Katy Perry finding it hard to stay vegetarian
The 26-year-old singer gave up eating meat two years ago to keep her vegetarian husband happy.
London: Pop star Katy Perry is finding it hard to stick to her pledge to stay vegetarian and has been secretly eating chicken and meat, a friend has claimed.
The 26-year-old singer gave up eating meat two years ago to keep her vegetarian husband Russell Brand happy but is now finding it difficult to stay away from non-veg delicacies, reported a newspaper.
"Russell has been a veggie for 22 years, but Katy adores meat. She did give it up for a while for Russell's sake but is finding it a struggle," said a friend of Perry.
Brand, however, is sticking to his diet after winning the PETA title of the sexiest vegetarian in June.
"Even as a junkie I stayed true to vegetarianism. I shall have heroin, but I shan't have a hamburger. What a sexy little paradox," he said.
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Misbah-ul-Haq Disappointed at West Indian Downfall
- Saqlain Mushtaq Hired as Spin Consultant for England's India Tour
- 2nd Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Series-clinching Win Vs West Indies
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM