DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Katy Perry finding it hard to stay vegetarian
The 26-year-old singer gave up eating meat two years ago to keep her vegetarian husband happy.
London: Pop star Katy Perry is finding it hard to stick to her pledge to stay vegetarian and has been secretly eating chicken and meat, a friend has claimed.
The 26-year-old singer gave up eating meat two years ago to keep her vegetarian husband Russell Brand happy but is now finding it difficult to stay away from non-veg delicacies, reported a newspaper.
"Russell has been a veggie for 22 years, but Katy adores meat. She did give it up for a while for Russell's sake but is finding it a struggle," said a friend of Perry.
Brand, however, is sticking to his diet after winning the PETA title of the sexiest vegetarian in June.
"Even as a junkie I stayed true to vegetarianism. I shall have heroin, but I shan't have a hamburger. What a sexy little paradox," he said.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win