Katy Perry finding it hard to stay vegetarian
The 26-year-old singer gave up eating meat two years ago to keep her vegetarian husband happy.
London: Pop star Katy Perry is finding it hard to stick to her pledge to stay vegetarian and has been secretly eating chicken and meat, a friend has claimed.
The 26-year-old singer gave up eating meat two years ago to keep her vegetarian husband Russell Brand happy but is now finding it difficult to stay away from non-veg delicacies, reported a newspaper.
"Russell has been a veggie for 22 years, but Katy adores meat. She did give it up for a while for Russell's sake but is finding it a struggle," said a friend of Perry.
Brand, however, is sticking to his diet after winning the PETA title of the sexiest vegetarian in June.
"Even as a junkie I stayed true to vegetarianism. I shall have heroin, but I shan't have a hamburger. What a sexy little paradox," he said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement