Lady Gaga is a better writer than me: Chris Martin
Chris Martin says pop star Lady Gaga writes better choruses for her songs than he can for Coldplay.
London: Coldplay singer Chris Martin says pop star Lady Gaga writes better choruses for her songs than he can for Coldplay.
The 34-year-old met with the 'Bad Romance' hitmaker when they both performed at the Children in Need Rocks Manchester charity show in November and while she is renowned for her wacky stage wear, he is most impressed by her ability to write, reported The Sun.
"She's very sweet. I think what undercuts it all, though, is that she's talented and she writes everything. I just admire all of the hats and the dresses and the madness and everything because I know that underneath it all she can beat me at writing choruses," Martin said.
The singer had recently said he would never be able to write and record as a solo artist like Gaga, and needs his bandmates Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion to sound good.
"Solo, I'd just be terrible. I don't think I could even get a gig in Butlins - and I've been to Butlins. I think me and my keyboard would be on the high street most days, getting shouted at."
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA