DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lady Gaga is a better writer than me: Chris Martin
Chris Martin says pop star Lady Gaga writes better choruses for her songs than he can for Coldplay.
London: Coldplay singer Chris Martin says pop star Lady Gaga writes better choruses for her songs than he can for Coldplay.
The 34-year-old met with the 'Bad Romance' hitmaker when they both performed at the Children in Need Rocks Manchester charity show in November and while she is renowned for her wacky stage wear, he is most impressed by her ability to write, reported The Sun.
"She's very sweet. I think what undercuts it all, though, is that she's talented and she writes everything. I just admire all of the hats and the dresses and the madness and everything because I know that underneath it all she can beat me at writing choruses," Martin said.
The singer had recently said he would never be able to write and record as a solo artist like Gaga, and needs his bandmates Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion to sound good.
"Solo, I'd just be terrible. I don't think I could even get a gig in Butlins - and I've been to Butlins. I think me and my keyboard would be on the high street most days, getting shouted at."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes