DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lady Gaga left furious after her song 'Applause' leaks online
'Applause' was briefly available on the web over the weekend but was soon withdrawn. Lady Gaga was upset.
New York: Singer Lady Gaga is angry after her much-awaited song 'Applause' was briefly leaked online.
The track was briefly available on the web over the weekend but was soon withdrawn. Gaga was upset.
"Lord, in heaven why. You just couldn't wait. This is too much," Gaga posted on Twitter, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"Wanna grab some shovels and f**k up some hackers," she added.
The singer has been promoting the song by posting bits of its lyrics online every now and then.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morgan, Moeen Propel Hosts to 339/6
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings