Lady Gaga left furious after her song 'Applause' leaks online
'Applause' was briefly available on the web over the weekend but was soon withdrawn. Lady Gaga was upset.
New York: Singer Lady Gaga is angry after her much-awaited song 'Applause' was briefly leaked online.
The track was briefly available on the web over the weekend but was soon withdrawn. Gaga was upset.
"Lord, in heaven why. You just couldn't wait. This is too much," Gaga posted on Twitter, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"Wanna grab some shovels and f**k up some hackers," she added.
The singer has been promoting the song by posting bits of its lyrics online every now and then.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor Bring 'Bollywood Dance Raita' to New York
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Anil Kapoor to Shraddha Kapoor; Stars Bring Ganpati Home