Lady Gaga misses out on 'Muppets' cameo
Lady Gaga lost out on the chance to make her big screen debut in new family movie 'The Muppets'.
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Lady Gaga lost out on the chance to make her big screen debut in new family movie 'The Muppets' after her cameo was cut from the final edit.
The 25-year-old 'Judas' hitmaker is a self-confessed Muppets fan and agreed to film a funny sequence in the film along with comedians Ed Helms and John Krasinski, reported MTV online.
But Gaga's first film feature dream did not materialize as director James Bobin was forced to drop a number of scenes to bring the three-hour movie down to 98 minutes.
"Lady Gaga's big moment from the film was cut. With her entourage, including Ed Helms, Eric Stonestreet... and John Krasinski, Gaga would have gone head-to-head with Miss Piggy in a sequence," a statement read.
And Gaga wasn't the only pop star to miss out on a 'Muppets' cameo, Katy Perry's musical sequence, in which she spoofs her hit song 'I Kissed A Girl', didn't make the cut either.
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump