Lady Gaga misses out on 'Muppets' cameo
Lady Gaga lost out on the chance to make her big screen debut in new family movie 'The Muppets'.
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Lady Gaga lost out on the chance to make her big screen debut in new family movie 'The Muppets' after her cameo was cut from the final edit.
The 25-year-old 'Judas' hitmaker is a self-confessed Muppets fan and agreed to film a funny sequence in the film along with comedians Ed Helms and John Krasinski, reported MTV online.
But Gaga's first film feature dream did not materialize as director James Bobin was forced to drop a number of scenes to bring the three-hour movie down to 98 minutes.
"Lady Gaga's big moment from the film was cut. With her entourage, including Ed Helms, Eric Stonestreet... and John Krasinski, Gaga would have gone head-to-head with Miss Piggy in a sequence," a statement read.
And Gaga wasn't the only pop star to miss out on a 'Muppets' cameo, Katy Perry's musical sequence, in which she spoofs her hit song 'I Kissed A Girl', didn't make the cut either.
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- Happy Birthday! Google is Now an Adult
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017