Lady Gaga shared bed with former assistant?
Gaga made her former assistant work 24 hours a day and forced her to sleep in the same bed as her.
New York: Pop star Lady Gaga allegedly made her former assistant Jennifer O'Neill work 24 hours a day and forced her to sleep in the same bed as her. The 26-year-old 'Edge Of Glory' hitmaker is being sued by ex-employee O'Neill, who claims Gaga owes her USD 380,000 in overtime payments because she had to spend 24 hours a day with her and share the same bed during 'The Monster Ball' tour in 2010, reported New York Post.
"I was by her side virtually 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That includes sleeping in the same bed with her. Because she did not sleep alone," O'Neill said. When asked if sleeping with Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, was a 'required' part of her job, she said, "I felt it was.
"Unlike anybody else on that tour, I did not have my own hotel room. I was not asked if I wanted my own hotel room." O'Neill claimed that she had no time to spend time with any one else while working for Gaga.
"I had no privacy, no chance to talk to any family, no chance to talk to any friends... There was no chance to do anything. And she was quite irate that she couldn't reach me on my phone a couple of times, and was quite angry and asked
me why she was paying for this hotel room if I was unreachable.
"Another thing she would do in the middle of the night, would be wake me up to have me change the DVD in the DVD player because she didn't want to watch that DVD any more and she couldn't get up to walk across the room to change the DVD
herself," O'Neill added.
However, Gaga claimed that her former assistant is actually her best friend of seven years. "Everyone's headlines need an updating... former assistant is actually my best friend from NY since I was 19. Painful stuff," Gaga posted on Facebook.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal