Lady Gaga sued for $10 million
Bosses of a toy manufacturer licensed to make a doll of Lady Gaga are suing Lady Gaga for $10 million for an alleged breach of contract.
London: Bosses of a toy manufacturer licensed to make a doll of Lady Gaga have filed a lawsuit against the pop star. The Bad Romance hitmaker and her management and licensing companies are being sued for $10 mn by executives at Mga Entertainment for an alleged breach of contract, reports contactmusic.com.
It is claimed Gaga requested the removal of a voice sound chip from the doll which put the company under pressure to meet their deadline for retailers.
Company bosses allege the singer and her team "engaged in intentional and deliberate delays" to stop the toy reaching shelves until 2013, so it coincides with the release of her new album and perfume.
Recommended For You
- Ajinkya Rahane Thanks Teammates for Believing in Him
- National Flag Protest: Oppo India Acknowledges 'Incident', Deeply Regrets it
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Akshay Attends Naam Shabana Screening With Women Police Officers
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?