Lady Gaga to undergo hip surgery, cancels tour
Lady Gaga has cancelled the rest of the tours of the 'Born This Way Ball' as she undergoes surgery for a hip injury.
Los Angeles: Popstar Lady Gaga has cancelled the rest of the tours of the 'Born This Way Ball' as she undergoes surgery for a hip injury. The singer had previously postponed shows in Chicago, Detroit and Ontario because of the problem but she is now forced to cancel the rest of the tour because of "a labral tear" in her right hip, Live Nation Global Touring announced on her official website.
"After additional tests this morning to review the severity of the issue, it has been determined that Lady Gaga has a labral tear of the right hip. She will need surgery to repair the problem, followed by strict down time to recover. This unfortunately, will force her to cancel the tour, so she can heal," they said in the statement.
Earlier, Gaga, 26, apologised to her fans for postponing the dates because of the injury.
"I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the past month it has worsened. I've been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff, I didn't want to disappoint my amazing fans. However after last nights
performance I could not walk and still can't," Gaga had said in a post on Tuesday.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More