Legendary singer Jagjit Singh cremated in Mumbai
Jagjit Singh was cremated at Chandanwadi electric crematorium in Mumbai today.
Mumbai: Singer Jagjit Singh was cremated at Chandanwadi electric crematorium in Mumbai today.
The ghazal maestro has been survived by his wife Chitra Singh. The cremation draw several celebrities as well. Jagjit Singh died at the age of 70 after being treated for brain hemorrhage since he was admitted to Lilavati hospital on 23 September 2011.
He underwent two surgeries during his hospitalization in Lilavati hospital. He was on the life support system.
His demise is a big blow to the Indian music industry and for his fans worldwide.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1