DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Legendary singer Jagjit Singh cremated in Mumbai
Jagjit Singh was cremated at Chandanwadi electric crematorium in Mumbai today.
Mumbai: Singer Jagjit Singh was cremated at Chandanwadi electric crematorium in Mumbai today.
The ghazal maestro has been survived by his wife Chitra Singh. The cremation draw several celebrities as well. Jagjit Singh died at the age of 70 after being treated for brain hemorrhage since he was admitted to Lilavati hospital on 23 September 2011.
He underwent two surgeries during his hospitalization in Lilavati hospital. He was on the life support system.
His demise is a big blow to the Indian music industry and for his fans worldwide.
Recommended For You
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere