Legendary singer Jagjit Singh cremated in Mumbai
Jagjit Singh was cremated at Chandanwadi electric crematorium in Mumbai today.
Mumbai: Singer Jagjit Singh was cremated at Chandanwadi electric crematorium in Mumbai today.
The ghazal maestro has been survived by his wife Chitra Singh. The cremation draw several celebrities as well. Jagjit Singh died at the age of 70 after being treated for brain hemorrhage since he was admitted to Lilavati hospital on 23 September 2011.
He underwent two surgeries during his hospitalization in Lilavati hospital. He was on the life support system.
His demise is a big blow to the Indian music industry and for his fans worldwide.
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18