Madonna decade's most talked about celeb
Pop diva Madonna grabbed most print space in newspapers and magazines.
London: Pop diva Madonna has emerged as the most talked about celebrity in the past ten years, grabbing most print space in newspapers and magazines.
The 52-year-old Material Girl beat off competition from TV mogul Simon Cowell and singer Robbie Williams to clinch the top spot, with her name appearing in UK
publications and magazines 46,000 times since the year 2000, reported Mirror online.
Cowell, 51, came second with 29,888 mentions and with a score of 28,563 'Escape' hitmaker Williams took the third place in the study for website Clickliverpool.
Supermodel Kate Moss ranked fourth, being named 28,056 times, while pop princess Britney Spears came fifth with 27,588 score.
Despite constantly being in news for her personal and professional life, former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham ranked only sixth with a score of 25,833, while her soccer star husband David followed with 24,953.
King of Pop Michael Jackson (24,688), Beatles legend Paul McCartney (21,556) and Australian pop star Kylie Minogue (19,694) rounded off the top ten.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India