Mariah Carey hospitalised after shoulder injury
Mariah Carey was rushed to the hospital after dislocating her shoulder on the sets of her new music video.
New York: Pop star Mariah Carey was rushed to the hospital after dislocating her shoulder on the sets of her new music video.
The 43-year-old singer was shooting for the music video of her track 'Beautiful' with Jeezy, when she took a tumble which caused the injury. Her representative insists Mariah is fine, reported Contactmusic.
"Mariah injured herself while filming a video with Jeezy for the remix of #Beautiful, directed by her husband Nick Cannon. She was taken to hospital late last night, where doctors reset her shoulder. She is fine," Carey's spokesperson
Cindi Berger said.
Carey is expected to be back on stage with her arm in a sling when she performs at a Hurricane Sandy relief benefit show in New York City's Central Park on Saturday.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK