DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mariah Carey hospitalised after shoulder injury
Mariah Carey was rushed to the hospital after dislocating her shoulder on the sets of her new music video.
New York: Pop star Mariah Carey was rushed to the hospital after dislocating her shoulder on the sets of her new music video.
The 43-year-old singer was shooting for the music video of her track 'Beautiful' with Jeezy, when she took a tumble which caused the injury. Her representative insists Mariah is fine, reported Contactmusic.
"Mariah injured herself while filming a video with Jeezy for the remix of #Beautiful, directed by her husband Nick Cannon. She was taken to hospital late last night, where doctors reset her shoulder. She is fine," Carey's spokesperson
Cindi Berger said.
Carey is expected to be back on stage with her arm in a sling when she performs at a Hurricane Sandy relief benefit show in New York City's Central Park on Saturday.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan