DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Who was Michael Jackson hiding from?
The pop legend once hid in a secret tunnel to avoid speaking to anyone
London: Pop superstar Michael Jackson once hid in a secret underground tunnel at a concert to avoid talking to his staff, according to his voice coach.
~Yvie Burnett, who tutored Leona Lewis when she won Britain's The X Factor in 2006, worked with the Thriller hit maker during a tour and was stunned by his rude behaviour, OK! magazine online reported.
"I remember a long time ago, I was working with Michael Jackson and he had a tunnel built which took him from the stage into the dressing room. He crawled into this big white tunnel so that he didn't have to speak to any of us," Burnett said.
"He was probably the rudest (celebrity) because we all went up to meet him and he wouldn't speak to anyone, not even the crew who were beside him," she added.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi