Miley Cyrus has got an incredible voice: Katy Perry
Katy Perry has praised singer-actress Miley Cyrus and thinks she has 'an incredible voice'.
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry has praised singer-actress Miley Cyrus and thinks she has 'an incredible voice'.
The 'Roar' hitmaker, who will turn 29 next month, is excited for Cyrus's new album 'Bangerz' to be released on October 8 and said she would love to collaborate the 20-year-old singer in the future, reported E! online.
"She has got an incredible voice. I have heard her sing 'Wrecking Ball' before that single came out and I tweeted about it a long time ago before it even came out and I was just so excited about it for her. She has got a set of pipes that are incredible," Perry said.
Perry has also voiced her support for Cyrus, who was recently criticised by a number of other artists including Pink, Elton John, Cher and Jessie J, following her raunchy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards in New York City last month.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Oscar Predictions: La La Land or Moonlight; Who Will Win Big?
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy